Axiostat Life-Saver Blood Stop Gauze can be used to control bleeding in the head, neck, and facial traumas caused by collision with the dashboard, steering wheel, side windows, windscreens, or due to any shattered glasses during a road accident.
Also, Axiostat Rolled Gauze is an essential kit to be carried during 4- wheeler journeys and comes with 4 units of Axiostat Rolled Gauze (L50 (Size 7.6x50cm)) which can be cut to fit the smaller wounds or used in tandem for larger wounds making it suitable for controlling bleeding during lacerations, cuts, deep stabs, avulsions, and burns.
- Shelf life is 5 Years
- 5x extra absorbent than standard gauze
- Easy to apply/pack and painless removal
- Quick haemostasis (less than 5 minutes)
- Conformable, can be folded and packed in a deep cavity
- More than 30x Absorption capacity (approx. 200ml per gauze)
- Made in India