The risk of hemorrhaging wounds, intraoperative complications, and major bleeding episodes is real during dental procedures. Until the bleed site is identified, and the bleeding controlled, the dental procedure cannot be continued. The speed and effectiveness of bleeding control, especially in the difficult-to-reach dental bleed sites, dictates the success of the procedure and the patient recovery time. This is where Axiostat Dental Haemostatic dressing comes in handy for clinicians and dental surgeons.
Axiostat Dental is a quick-action and sterile dental haemostatic dressing that helps ensure that bleeding does not become unmanageable. The carefully designed porous structure of this bioactive haemostat quickly absorbs plasma, immobilizes the negatively charged blood cells, and consolidates the cellular and protein components at the bleed site. All this within 2-3 minutes of application! Not just that; it can be quickly and painlessly removed, without causing further trauma to the wound.
- Faster haemostasis
- Designed to fit optimally in any bleeding cavity
- Antimicrobial and sterile
- Bioactive on all sides
- Easy to access and use in difficult-to-reach bleed sites during procedures
- Effective on patients on antiplatelet drugs/ anticoagulants.
- Leaves no residue behind
- Shorter recovery time
- Reduced risk of recurrent bleeding
- Topical action to provide a mechanical barrier to the bleed site.
- Hassle-free to store
- Made in India