SureKlot Gauze is a sterile bioactive hemostatic gauze dressing intended to be used to control severe external bleeding in animals within minutes of application by providing an active mechanical barrier to the bleeding site. SureKlot gauze contain chitosan, a biomaterial which has haemostatic and wound healing properties. SureKlot Gauze conforms to the wound and can serve as a primary or secondary dressing. SureKlot Gauze stops bleeding and protects wounds from Infection. It is an ideal product which can be included in the first aid kits for animals or pets such as dogs, cats and horses. It can also be used on animals infected by ticks, lice, maggots, mite or flea bites and is a must in every household due to its ease of application.
- Can be applied on wounds such as ulcers, pressure ulcers, burns and can also be stuffed into cavity or puncture wounds.
- Controls Bleeding from Cuts & Bruises, Lacerations, Puncture and Severe Injuries
- Rapid Wound Recovery
- Painless Easy Removal
- Reduces pain
- Broad-spectrum antibacterial activity, antifungal and anti-infective
- Prevents the scar formation
- Reduces wound inflammatory condition
- Can be used as a secondary dressing after treating with SureKlot powder or patch